Pendant Light Ideas for your Dining Table
Pendant Lighting is one of the most popular lighting styles in the market today. This lighting concept is used to light up various interior areas of a home like the kitchen island, bedside table, living room corner, entrance foyer and the dining table. You can dress up your dining table with fancy crockery, cutlery, napkins, placemats etc, but it will most certainly be incomplete without some lighting above it. In this post, we will give you beautiful ideas as to how to brighten up your dining table with beautiful clusters of stunning pendant lights.
1. Soap Pendant Light : Inspired by a soap bubble, the Soap Pendant Light has varying shape and transparency. The glass lampshade has a unique shape and iridescent tinge rendered by a metallisation process. The optical effects and visual appearance makes this lamp a stunning choice when hung a in cluster above the dining table.
2. Zyrian Concrete Pendant Light : Industrial style pendant lamp which is casted out of concrete or cement for a raw rustic appeal. It is an energy efficient material for sustainable lighting. Although concrete is an unusual material choice and isn't the first thing which comes to mind for your dining table lighting, but these textural fluted greys are ideal above a wooden dining table.
3. Candian Nordic Pendant Light : A Scandinavian hanging light featuring a beige linen lampshade and a metal cage frame which offers beautiful diffused lighting. It is a stunning pendant light for a modern dining table in tones of white.
4. Violan Scandinavian Pendant Light : Inspired by the Nordic design trend, this Pendant Light features a spun metal lampshade in matt black finish. The wooden lamp holder offers a modern charm and enhances your room decor. The wide dome-shaped lampshade renders sufficient illumination to brighten up a small round dining table.
5. Forlan Industrial Pendant Light : Industrial style hanging light blended with modern design flare, the Forlan features a rustic finish warehouse style lampshade. Inspired by farmhouse style lighting fixtures, it is ideal against a brick wall backdrop and above a wooden dining table.
6. Monkey Pendant Light : A quirky and intriguing hanging light from our collection, the Monkey is a cute little lamp crafted from resin, holding a torch for you while you eat. Perfect for animal lovers, the Monkey can be hung along above a small contemporary dining table or in a cluster over a big one.
7. Aballs Pendant Light : A minimal art deco design Hanging Light, the Aballs features a metallic gold cylindrical lamp holder with a white round glass diffuser. The white sphere of the lamp offers diffused ambient lighting. Available in three different sizes, the Aballs creates an elegant concept when hung above your dining table.
8. Aerian Geometric Pendant Light : A modern and refined hanging light, the Aerian disposes a grey sphere with multifaceted edges, allowing light to pass through. The gleaming geometric pendant light is perfect choice for modern dining rooms.
9. Orient Pendant Light : Taking inspiration from organic expression, the Orient Pendant Light features a matt black metal shade with a rosewood lampholder. The Nordic hanging light will add flair and grace to a minimalistic dining table.
10. Monroe Pendant Light : Industrial inspired hanging light which has a black cast iron frame enclosing hurricane light holders featuring a mesh design with gold accents. It offers rustic charm blended with modern appeal to brighten up your shabby chic dining table and add a vintage appeal.
11. Jones Pendant Light : A beautiful contemporary style Pendant Light, the Jones features a metallic copper cylindrical lamp holder with a round smoked glass lampshade. The tinted sphere of the lamp encloses a Edison Filament bulb and sheds warm illumination over your dining table.
12. Everly Pendant Light : For a warm and ambient dining room lighting, install a pair of glass globes at different heights. The Everly Glass Pendant Light radiates light in all directions. Couple them with filament bulbs for a vintage ambience.
13. Kurton Industrial Pendant Light : Industrial style suspension lamp, the Kurton features a rustic cage design crafted out or wrought iron in mottled black finish. The smoked glass globes enclose Edison Filament Bulbs to render a vintage charm to your farmhouse style dining table.
14. Hand Grenade Pendant Light : Featuring a simple shape, the design includes two cylinders made of lacquered aluminium, encased one inside the other. The piece has beautiful detailing in the form of perforated brass ring which reflects diffused ambient lighting downwards on your dining table.